GETTING BOOKED – please read then fill out form at bottom of the page
- All booking is conducted through this website. Do not call the bar.
- Our most recent calendar is kept on this site so you can easily check for open dates.
- Include your website, online MP3s, and a brief bio.
- We book rock’n'roll, metal, garage-punk, country, rockabilly, surf, ’60s soul, indie-rock, ska/reggae etc.
- We do NOT book Top 40 cover bands, electronica, mainstream rock, racist music, etc.
- Please do not send unsolicited demos via US Mail
- Unfortunately you may not get a reply if we’re NOT booking you.
- We must have a contact phone # in case we need to reach you.
You are expected to call the bar at (260) 267-5303 immediately if you are delayed or canceling on the day of show.
- We will help advertise the show to the best of our abilities, if you have posters please mail them to our facility @ 1121 Broadway, Fort Wayne IN 46802. Digital copies are also nice for our website.
- When booked please ask about getting us some songs for our jukebox to help promote the show.
- Bands must not flyer upon any public property (lamp post, utility pole, street signs, etc.) within the city.
- Parking is ample on both streets bordering the bar. But there is no parking lot.
LOAD-IN & DOOR
- 8 PM is a good time to load in a sound check, if you’re going to be later please call (260) 267-5353
- Be prepared to “stagger” load-in based on your slot. You may be asked to load out immediately after your set.
- Get a handstamp from the door staff & present your guest list at this time.
- All band members & guests must have 21+ ID. If anyone in your band is under 21, you need to let us know when your band is booked.
- Cooperate with our sound man’s instructions at all times please.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Never put our patrons or staff in harms way (smashing bottles, swinging mic stands, using pyrotechnics, etc).
- The booker or doorman will cash you out at the end of show.
- Drink tickets are available from the head door guy at load-in.